Scottish Gaelic

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Fri Oct 18 09:23:43 UTC 2013

Not entirely - I discovered that if I delete the top language in the
language settings, it asks me if I want to keep the folder names, so if
I go gd > en > gd, I get the new ones. Discovered that by accident
because for some reason, LibreOffice will just not come up in Gaelic on
my machine.

Michael

18/10/2013 10:20, sgrìobh ubuntu-translators-request at lists.ubuntu.com: