Chromium

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Oct 8 06:30:20 UTC 2013

написане Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:29:11 +0300, Michael Bauer
<fios at akerbeltz.org>:

> I just had one of my periodic checks on various projects which we'd like
> to do and I noticed that there's considerable activiy in the Chromium
> project (https://translations.launchpad.net/chromium-browser)
>
> Last time I asked (back in 2011) I was told the project was unmaintained
> since Fabien left. Is there a new maintainer or is the Chromium thing
> still dormant on Launchpad?
>
> Michael

Hi,

As it can be seen from the content of chromium-browser-l10n package [1]
Ubuntu packages LP translations with Chromium version in Universe repo.

But if you take a look in Chromium code repo [2], there will be no
translations from LP there.

So the translations from LP are used for Ubuntu and its derivatives now.
Much better than before. ;)

Best regards,
Yuri

[1]