Translation of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 25 12:12:05 UTC 2013

Al 25/03/13 13:02, En/na Daniel Holbach ha escrit:
> Hello Aleksey,
>
> On 24.03.2013 06:28, Aleksey Kabanov wrote:
>> I write you, because you are member of the Ubuntu Community Council,
>> maintainer of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.
>> We (russian translators team) has translated Code of Conduct into
>> russian and published it on our wiki
>> (http://help.ubuntu.ru/wiki/conduct). Is there any possibility to
>> translate this document on Launchpad in future? It will be more
>> convenient for collaborative translation.
>
> I'm CCing the Ubuntu Translators who might be interested in this and
> David Planella as well, who worked on something related to this some
> time ago. Unforrtunately I can't quite remember where it went and what
> the plan was.

Hi,

Thanks Daniel for forwarding this. Aleksey, I worked on
internationalizing the Ubuntu Code of Conduct a while ago here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~dpm/ubuntu-codeofconduct/v2-draft

The work is essentially done, but at the time it did not get merged as
it was blocked on version 2 of the CoC being approved first.

Looking at the CoC code, it seems v2 hasn't yet been approved/merged?
Daniel, do you know the current situation of that?

https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu-codeofconduct

Thanks.

Cheers,