On English text bugs

Edwin Pujols edwinpm5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 18:25:43 UTC 2013

Should I file a bug report about a text string (visible to the user)
against the translation team
always or only when the text has been translated?

That is, suppose I find an English text string visible to the user, which
explains the
functionality of, say, a keyboard shortcut. Suppose this text string is
ambiguous (or does
not really explain the actual action of the keyboard shortcut). Should I
file this as a bug
against the package team or against the translators team? Or should I post
it as a
suggestion in the package team's mailing list?

Greetings.