Semi-mechanizing the DTTP translations

Pierre Slamich pierre.slamich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 20:03:03 UTC 2013

We keep making incredible progress thanks to the process: we validated on
average 400 strings a day going from 49289 untranslated strings on Dec 16th
to 42746 today.

I've updated the structure and the instructions on the Pad to be more
detailed and more linear. I've added a link to Redmar's script,
instructions on validating the files and mass-correcting translations
errors before upload.
Feel free to ask if you're stuck at any point.

http://lite.framapad.org/p/ddtpUbuntu

 Pierre