Most common strings?

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Thu Apr 11 15:03:17 UTC 2013

Hi Ask,

Ah that was helpful actually. We're already over on GNOME - don't think
there's anyone on KDE (we just don't have the people) but I didn't know
about translationproject.org

You're right of course - we only want to focus on the bits which give us
Ubuntu, other stuff like LO or Firefox is handled elsewhere. Talk about
a minefield though, wish there was a map!

Cheers,

Michael

11/04/2013 15:52, sgrìobh Ask Hjorth Larsen: