Welcome to "Tajik Ubuntu Localization" team

Victor Ibragimov victor.ibragimov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 20:25:30 UTC 2013

Dear list,

My name is Victor Ibragimov, a professional translator and coordinator for
many projects like KDE, Gnome, Fedora, openSuse, Mandriva, PC-BSD,
LibreOffice and many others.

I would like to announce that the "Tajik Ubuntu Localization" team was
assigned to manage Tajik translation for Ubuntu, and I am a
coordinator/translator of this team

to help with Tajik translation on both Launchpad and Upstreams.

Below are the links for translators and coordinators interested to learn
more about the team:

Team's Home Page: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-tgk

Translation Guidelines of the Tajik Ubuntu Localization Team at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translation%20Guidelines%20of%20the%20Tajik%20Transl
ation%20Team

Translatable templates:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/raring/+lang/tg

I hope you all have a great time with helping the Ubuntu be available in
over 160 languages.

Sincerely,

Victor Ibragimov

Coordinator/Translator