I'm here to help...

Henrique Deodato h3nr1ke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:16:08 UTC 2013

Hello Guys...

@pierre
thanks for the answer.... how can I help in the programming way? I have
never create any script for this kind of action, but I know how to program
in php, python, c an so on...
I would like to try it and help on this point, since there is an urgency on
it,.... can you show me the first steps, so after that I will be able to
walk alone...

@tom davis
thanks for the answer.... it were be good to join different groups for
sure.... I came here because translate is a ready to start taks (I already
include some translation in the system from english to portuguese-br)