DDTP Updates thanks to Michael and William

Pierre Slamich pierre.slamich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:27:21 UTC 2013

Hi,
As you might have noticed, the DDTP have been refreshed from Debian thanks
to mvo. Typos fixed upstream should have disappeared, new packages
descriptions should have appeared and deprecated packages  descriptions
should have disappeared. That means a lot of new strings to translate, and
hopefully less bugs.

As an addition, a fix will land in Launchpad later this week which should
solve the problem of strings not being exported to the po file. It might
enable a couple of things that you might like...(Teasing)

Finally, we're also started talking with Debian to see if it is possible to
bring back translations upstream. On this point, we need a technical
champion to script the bridge back to Debian.

sincerely,
Pierre