DDTP Updates thanks to Michael and William

Redmar redmar at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 3 07:03:45 UTC 2013

Thats great news, well done!

Pierre Slamich schreef op di 02-04-2013 om 21:27 [+0200]:
> Hi,
> As you might have noticed, the DDTP have been refreshed from Debian
> thanks to mvo. Typos fixed upstream should have disappeared, new
> packages descriptions should have appeared and deprecated packages
>  descriptions should have disappeared. That means a lot of new strings
> to translate, and hopefully less bugs.

@mvo: Are the packages now also sorted according to their popcon value?
I've branched the code used to generate the pot files a while ago and
added my popcon script, but I've been unable to verify it works properly
because I don't know the full workflow. Can you take a look at it?
https://code.launchpad.net/~redmar/apt-ddtp-tools/apt-ddtp-tools

I'll be happy to try and fix any bugs you might run in to.

Thanks again!

Redmar