A number of Dash updates coming your way with Beta2

John Lea john.lea at canonical.com
Tue Sep 18 17:12:28 UTC 2012

Hi Documentation and Translation teams,

We are currently in the process of finally landing the Dash work from
this cycle.  I know this is very late, but we are now making the final
push to get everything landed into 12.10.  The new 12.10 Dash will
update some aspects of the overall Dash appearance.

Ideally great if we could take new screenshots of the Dash and do a
translation review of these changes when Beta2 arrives.  However even if
if is not possible to take new screenshots the structure of the Dash and
the copy is broadly similar to the current Dash, so even if it is not
possible to update the screenshots there should still not be any major
issues.

The bug that is landing these changes is
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/1049593

Apologies again for how late this is landing in the cycle, and thanks
for your understanding.

cheers,
John