Switch between RTL and LTR for start.ubuntu.com

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 05:54:53 UTC 2012

Hey, I just found the full list of RTL character ranges, maybe that would
be more accurate than just Hebrew and Arabic ranges:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5423960/how-can-i-recognize-rtl-strings-in-c
(just look at one of the comments below)

Thanks Stuart!

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>