New Ubiquity translations

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 11 07:51:44 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 09:22:14AM +0200, David Planella wrote:
> Someone on the translators mailing list noticed that there were 3 new
> strings added to ubiquity-debconf on the day of the translations
> deadline. In particular:

These were shown but entirely untranslated before, so there's no
regression involved and hence I don't think the translations deadline
was an issue.  Any translations we get are strictly a bonus.

> In any case, as we're past the deadline, translators will not have a
> chance to translate them.
>
> Would it be possible to do another ubiquity download including Launchpad
> translations, say tomorrow?

If we have another reason to update ubiquity (which is possible) then
we'll update translations at the same time; but there is enough still to
do that I'd rather not commit to that.