Who speaks Frist: Human or Computer

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 7 15:14:05 UTC 2012

Hi :)
For me one of the big advantages of Ubuntu and other Gnu&Linux systems was that it puts the user back in control of their machine.

In Windows, irrelevant pop-ups grab control and force the user to stop whatever they were doing in order to deal with tasks that Windows decided it wanted the user to do.

I think it's important to continue showing this radically different relationship between man (or woman or child) and machine.
Regards from
Tom :)