UI freeze exception request for 2 Ubuntu One packages

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 11:00:49 UTC 2012

Hi :)

Since the next step is "simply" to fill in this form
https://launchpad.net/people/+newteam

I am tempted to fill in the form myself, setting the subscription policy to "Open".  Hopefully that might help me see where the problem is with that step.

I have never done this before so i don't know what to look for.  Of course i have concerns about ending up as some sort of moderator of a system i have no idea about in a language i don't know (i'm English and a monoglot).  However i notice the form asks for an email address so i could write in Emmanuel's and hopefully that might avoid some of my worries!

Is it a really bad idea for me to try this approach?
Regards from
Tom :)