UI freeze exception request for 2 Ubuntu One packages

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 5 16:00:14 UTC 2012

Al 05/03/12 16:56, En/na Emmanuel Habumuremyi ha escrit:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the quick answer. I do software localization in my hobby. My
> language is Kinyarwanda:
> http://panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/PanAfrLoc/RwandaRundi
> I used to work on Linux in Kinyarwanda. I have done English in BA and
> have a Master in New Media.
> Regards,

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for letting us know about your language.

Could you please fully answer the questions I asked on my previous
e-mail, so that we can help you further? I'm adding them again below:

* What's your language and where is the request you filed to create a team?
* Did you follow the steps on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam as
pointed to in the Launchpad page?

Thanks.