Translations deadline approaching: useful translation resources

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 10 09:08:34 UTC 2012

Al 04/04/12 18:53, En/na Simos Xenitellis ha escrit:
> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 11:22 AM, David Planella
> <david.planella at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> Al 04/04/12 10:11, En/na Simos Xenitellis ha escrit:

>>> For our case the language code is 'el' which gets confused for Lisp
>>> scripts or something like that.
>>>
>>> The browser shows the message that it tries to download an 'MS file
>>> (2.5 KB)', though.
>>>
>>> Simos
>>
>> Thanks for the feedback Simos. I've explicitly defined el, pl, tr and da
>> now, so that they are not interpreted as files other than text/html.
>>
>> Would you mind trying to go to http://91.189.93.101/ and seeing if it
>> works for you now?
>>

> I get a Error 404 at the moment. Perhaps you are rearranging the site?
>
> Simos

Hi Simos,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you, I've been away until today.

The cloud where the sites live was affected with some bugs whereby the
IP addresses got disconnected from the servers. I'm told these have been
fixed for good and that there should not be more disruptions of these kind.

I apologize for the downtime, but no data has been lost and both the
stats and localized docs sites are back online and up to date. I'd like
to provide them on a more permanent home for next cycle, but remember
that as mentioned before, these are experimental for now.

If you notice any other issues, feel free to mention them on the list or
report them as bugs [1].

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.