Translations are not properly imported into Launchpad.

Jiri Grönroos jiri.gronroos at iki.fi
Thu Oct 6 13:51:50 UTC 2011

According to credits there are LP contributions: Tomas Straupis, ,Launchpad
Contributions:,Tomas Straupis

One should ask from Tomas if he's actually done any work on LP. If he has,
have those contributions been exported from LP to upstream? If LP and
upstream both have the same string, there could be conflict (a bug) when
importing back to LP and thus LP defaults to the old translation. This is
just a wild guess.

Jiri Grönroos
https://launchpad.net/~jiri-gronroos