IMPORTANT Last chance for language pack testing (Deadline tomorrow)

David Planella david.planella at
Thu Nov 10 10:18:07 UTC 2011

Al 09/11/11 16:50, En/na Kenneth Nielsen ha escrit:
> Den 08-11-2011 13:10, Kenneth Nielsen skrev:
>> Hallo my fellow translators.
>> Since my email yesterday we have gotten the language packs for 6
>> languages more tested. That is good, but it still only leaves us at 10
>> languages in total. I must stress that this particular language pack
>> release is more important than the average, because there were entire
>> documentation translations that were left out by accident in the initial
>> release.
>> Please see if you can find the ~20 min to test them for your language,
>> before tomorrow 1400 UTC.
>> Instructions, and the "checked" list can be found on this page:
>> Regards Kenneth
> Testing is done and we ended up with 14 language packs tested. Thank you
> for your effort. The language packs for those language languages will be
> copied to the -updates repository one of the following days and will
> then trickle out to all our users as an update ;)
> \Kenneth

Thank you very much Kenneth for driving this effort, and thank you
everyone who tested the language packs!

David Planella
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator / /