About ubufox translation

Tseng, Cheng-Chia pswo10680 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 07:33:20 UTC 2011

We have known that ubuntu uses "ubufox" extension for Firefox.

Now the translation way is:
First, we grab the code [1] and extract them, then go into "Locale" folder.
Second, look for "en-US" folder and use it as template to create our
translation.
Third, create a bug report and upload your "xx-XX" compressed file.

***But after I created a bug report[2] for zh-TW translation more than
a year ago, the bug is just keep pending now.***

I think that we should do something for this situation.
And we should ask those languages which do not have translations now
to finish them together, and handle them at once.
Any other ideas?

1. https://code.launchpad.net/ubufox (you can use "bzr branch
lp:ubufox" command to get a copy)
2. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+bug/542046