Call for testing of the language pack candidates. 2nd Natty language pack update (Deadline June 15th)

Redmar redmar at ubuntu-nl.org
Tue Jun 14 20:38:07 UTC 2011

Kenneth Nielsen schreef op di 14-06-2011 om 17:30 [+0200]:
> 2011/6/14 Anders Jenbo <anders at jenbo.dk>:
> > Is deadline 15/june 0:00 UTC? I don't think i will have time to test befor
> > tomorro :/
>

> It's June 15, 1400 UTC, so there is some time. And if you let us know
> beforehand, we can probably attach a few hours of rubber band to that
> deadline ;) But please let us know if it will be necessary.
>
> \Kenneth

Firefox seems to be untranslated for Dutch(nl), which is kind of a
showstopper.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/797051

I'm not familiar with the workflow of handling these kind of bugs, so I
don't know how long it will take to sort it out. If its possible to
extend the deadline a few hours it might be worth while, depending on
the progress of the above bug.

If anybody has more information on this please let me know, it would be
great if Dutch translations could also get an update.

Thanks