Libre Office: A Proposal

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Wed Sep 29 15:06:45 UTC 2010

У сре, 29. 09 2010. у 08:28 +0000, Sveinn í Felli пише:

> -Wrong translations can eventually *break* OOo/LO - make it
> unusable. There would be much recoding to do before one
> would accept translations from an open system such as
> LP/Rosetta.

LP/Rosetta is open in the sense that it's free and open source software.
Who gets privileges to translate is entirely up to teams and projects.
FWIW, there's even a "Closed" translation policy where only approved
translators can contribute anything (including suggestions) to a
project's translations.

It'd certainly be nice to support LibreOffice natively in Launchpad, but
it is a lot of work that we can't take on right now.  We'd be very
interested to help anyone else who wants to lead the project, though.

Cheers,
Danilo