Translation status of the Ubuntu Server Guide

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 16 14:12:56 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I just read [1] and from it I understand that the server guide will no
longer be shipped in the Ubuntu docs. I was aware that there was some
discussion going on, but I hadn't realized it would affect translations
directly.

If I understand it correctly, we should disable the translation template
from
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/maverick/+source/ubuntu-docs,
shouldn't we?

If so, is there a plan to include translations in the HTML and PDF
versions of the guide? What will happen to the existing translations?

Thanks.

Regards,
David.

[1]