More untranslated strings in Maverick beta in galician language.

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Tue Sep 14 18:12:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 01:35:07PM +0200, David Planella wrote:

> That is to be expected, as the Galician language pack is not included on
> the LiveCd. We'd like to include all languages or as many as possible on
> the CD, but this is not possible due to space constraints.

I'm just wondering what is the policy of language pack inclusion on the
live CD, for example Arabic is 5th language by the number of native
speakers, yet it was not included in the live CD last time I checked,
though we usually have a pretty complete translation of the default
installation.

Regards,
 Khaled

--