Untranslated strings at update-manager

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 6 16:27:53 UTC 2010

El dl 06 de 09 de 2010 a les 17:33 +0200, en/na Fran Dieguez va
escriure:
> Hi David,
>
> I've submitted the bug report so here is the link
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+bug/631675

Awesome. Thanks a lot Fran, the bug report will be very helpful.

> Anyway, how many languages are affected with this issue. Into the bug I
> wrote that Galician and Russian are affected but is very important that
> all the language affected to be there too.

I think in this particular case, it's safe to assume that if it affects
some languages it will affect all, so I think there's no need to add
more feedback (already confirmed for Galician, Russian, Hungarian,
Dutch).

Regards,
David.