Untranslated strings at update-manager

Fran Dieguez listas at mabishu.com
Mon Sep 6 15:33:41 UTC 2010

Hi David,

I've submitted the bug report so here is the link
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+bug/631675

Anyway, how many languages are affected with this issue. Into the bug I
wrote that Galician and Russian are affected but is very important that
all the language affected to be there too.

O Lun, 06-09-2010 ás 14:45 +0200, David Planella escribiu: