Policy proposal: Translation team coordinator e-mail address

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Nov 2 15:09:35 UTC 2010

+1 ... but I am not sure if this is needed.

As far as I know, this was the main reason why the "Contact this user"
feature was added to Launchpad... to contact an user by email even
though his/her email address is hidden in Launchpad.

Rather than making the email public, we should ask them to make sure
that they can be reached via their primary email address defined in
Launchpad.

There is still a per day limit of person that you can contact via the
"Contact this user" feature ... so if someone wants to contact 20
coordinators in a single day, this can be a problem.

Cheers,
Adi

--
Adi Roiban