Docky needs your help!

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 30 09:12:53 UTC 2010

El dl 29 de 03 de 2010 a les 22:22 +0200, en/na Rico Tzschichholz va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I am a developer of the Docky project. I was hoping some translators
> could have a look at our translations on launchpad. There are a lot of
> strings which only needs to be reviewed.
> So I want to address all translators to have a short look. It would be
> great if there is progress until the Lucid deadline.
>
> The focus lies on the stable branch 2.0 which will be shipped with
> Lucid. (https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/docky/2.0/+pots/docky)
>
> Thank you very much for your work!
>
> Best regards,
> Rico
>
> --
> https://launchpad.net/~ricotz

Hi Rico,

Thanks a lot for the call for translations on Docky. I've noticed that
Docky is using automatic translation imports but not automatic exports.

I think using automatic exports would make your life a lot easier as
maintainer, since the translations would be committed automatically
daily to a branch of your choice, and for translators it would also be
an improvement in the sense that they'd know that their translations
automatically make it to the sources.

If you'de be interested in using automatic exports, here is a link you
might find useful:

  https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/YourProject/Exports

If you need any help or have questions on setting this up, please feel
free to e-mail me or ping me on #ubuntu-translators

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella