ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu: contemplating some string changes

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Wed Mar 24 08:21:56 UTC 2010

2010/3/23 David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com>:

> Thank you Dylan for the detailed info.
>
> If you think they are worth it and they make the installer user
> experience more understandable and pleasant, I'm personally fine with
> the changes. In any case though, I'd like to hear what the translations
> community has to say, since they are also working on this and there are
> teams which have already translated all messages.
>
>      * Translators, what do you say? (+1/-1/comments?)
>
> Whatever the outcome is, the only thing I'd like to ask you is to have
> all strings stable by DocumentationStringFreeze in two days time.

Even if 21 strings affected is a big number on the 52 total, I'm for a
+1 only if everything is in place ASAP (read: later today). If we can
get also an exception for the deadline on this, assuring translators
that their work will be included, that would also be better.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>