Heads up: computer-janitor template switch

Gabor Kelemen kelemeng at gnome.hu
Sat Mar 13 11:25:22 UTC 2010

Hi all

As you might have noticed, there were some problems with
computer-janitor in Lucid, i.e. it showed up untranslated [1].

To resolve this, a recently disabled template was re-enabled, so please
update c-j translations here: [2]

The current template ([3]) is going to be disabled soon, but now I'm
leaving it on until Monday, so that you only have to click through the
strings already translated in the current template.
(David: kick me if you think this approach is wrong :))

You can also choose to upload the whole template from [4].

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/522154
[2]:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/computer-janitor/+pots/computerjanitor
[3]: