How to upload FireFox translation to launchpad?

Fran Diéguez listas at mabishu.com
Sat Jun 12 13:25:37 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I had the same problem some months ago and after ask to David Planella
he said me to fill a question on launchpad to remember launchpad
developers to implement this.

You can see that question at
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+question/102816.
Unfortunately only David was answered the question an remains
unimplemented.

Regards

O Ven, 11-06-2010 ás 17:40 -0700, Gheyret Tohti escribiu: