Testing translation Ubuntu-docs (Lucid)

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 22 16:31:48 BST 2010

El dc 21 de 07 de 2010 a les 21:03 +0200, en/na Jonathan Aquilina va
> i dont meent to interject her but if im not mistaken the 10.04.1
> language pack will soon be out. david feel free to connect me.

That's correct, but although we talked about this some time ago, we
haven't quite coordinated with the docs team to update the ubuntu-docs,
and if I'm not mistaken, there hasn't been any post-release update to
the package.

If the docs team would like to release an update with new translations,
I'd be happy to release a new language pack update shortly after.