Openstaande vertaling software center

lafeber-dumoleyn2 lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Sun Dec 5 09:12:33 UTC 2010

Op 05-12-10 08:56, Hannie schreef:

Hello Jan,
Since this is an English list, I will answer you in English.
Software-center, string 183: the translation of "one time" ("één keer")
is accepted now. It may have been a bug.
May I ask whom you contacted to say you want to join the Dutch
translation team? The best way is via the list: Maillijst Ubuntu-nl
<ubuntu-l10n-nl at lists.ubuntu.com>.
Please visit our wiki, http://wiki.ubuntu-nl.org/community/Vertaalteam,
where you can find everything you want to know about our team and how to
subscribe to the ubuntu-nl list.
If you have any questions, please send me an email.
Regards,
Hannie