[Ubuntu-manual] Translating e1 or e2?

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 6 12:11:43 UTC 2010

El dv 06 de 08 de 2010 a les 11:34 +0200, en/na Hannie va escriure:
> Hi Chris,
> Thank you for your quick answer.
> I will put this mail on the lists of Ubuntu-NL and Ubuntu translators.
> Hannie

Thanks for forwarding this Hannie.

> Op 05-08-10 16:58, Chris Woollard schreef:
> > Hannie,
> >
> > I can answer a some of you questions.
> >
> > 1.) The current translation focus should be e1.  The translation focus
> > is listed here https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual.
> > I believe there was an issue where this was changed to e2 by mistake.
> > This has now been changed back to e1. The reason that e2 is not the
> > main focus at the moment is because e2 is still in flux.
> >
> > 2.) I have seen this issue before. It is really annoying. I believe it
> > is a bug in rosetta but I don't know if it has been resolved yet. Some
> > of the others on IRC (#ubuntu-manual) may know more about this.
> >
> > Chris

I think this has been discussed on IRC several times, but a solution for
this is to simply go to:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/lucid-e1/+translations-settings

And select "Import template files". Only an admin can do this. Then you
can do the same for the 'lucid-e2' series.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
David.

--