Translation imports on hold

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Thu Aug 12 14:11:16 BST 2010

Hi all,

Translation imports are on hold and will remain so for the next 12-16h.
This is due to the migration script which completes our deployment of
bug #29800[1] (support for language variants), and some unexpected (at
least for the LP Translations team :) DB surgery happening at the same
time.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and by the late notice
(we only expected them to be on hold for an hour or two post rollout,
but the work on the DB delays that by another 12h or so).

Cheers,
Danilo