Dell Recovery ready for translation

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 16 17:46:11 BST 2010

Hi Guys:

I'm going to be doing one more upload for dell-recovery before Lucid and
pulling in new translations again.  I'd particularly like if someone can
help review all of the zh_CN translations that have been submitted as zh_CN
is important to my team for Lucid.

https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/dell-recovery/trunk/+pots/dell-recovery/zh_CN/+translate?start=0&batch=10&show=new_suggestions&field.alternative_language=&field.alternative_language-empty-marker=1&old_show=untranslated

Thanks,

--
Mario Limonciello
superm1 at gmail.com