Ubuntu Mongolian Translation Team

DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar dulmandakh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 06:26:22 BST 2010

Hello Ubuntu translators,

I'm pleased to announce that Ubuntu Mongolian Translation Team has
been created. We'll work with upstream mongolian translations team for
GNOME, KDE and OpenOffice.org to not duplicate efforts. So we'll be
more focused on translations specific to Ubuntu like Ubuntu Installer,
Software Center, Ubuntu One and so on. Below are some detailed
information on our team.

team name: Ubuntu Mongolian Translation Team
launchpad page: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-mn
team list: ubuntu-l10n-mn at lists.launchpad.net
language name: Mongolian
locale name: mn_MN
text direction: left to right

Hope that it's not too late to start translating Lucid. Soon I'll
write about the team on my blog, which is in mongolian.

Thank you all.

--
Regards
Dulmandakh