Paraphrasing "Social from the Start" for translators

Fumihito YOSHIDA hito at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 8 14:53:01 UTC 2010

Hi helpful friends,

     Thank you for your helping. I decide Japanese translations:
     "ここから、みんなが繋がります"
     (In this place, we can connect to each other)

     In Japanese, "this place" mean "this place" and "start point".
This translation has not same face of "Social from the Start", but
I believe that these two phrase have same philosophy.

     For clarification, I expose my conception process about
this issue(sorry for my Eng*r*ish ;)).

"Social " is :
 - not only social network (and related softwares).
    (but included social network services, such as facebook,
     digg, twitter and more, with gwibber and any other
     implementations)
 - not only community(but included).
 - not only linking.
 - not only public.