Jaunty language pack updates

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 9 09:18:28 BST 2009

El dc 09 de 09 de 2009 a les 10:01 +0200, en/na Martin Pitt va escriure:
> Hello Milo,
>
> Milo Casagrande [2009-09-09  9:36 +0200]:
> > Tested Italian langpack, works fine for me, no regressions noted.
>
> grazie!
>
> > Hope it's still possible to include it.
>
> Copied to -updates.
>
> For the next round, do we have a better method of tracking tests? Wiki
> page or so?
>
> Martin

Hi Martin,

As noted on the original e-mail requesting the copy to -updates on
Friday, there is a wiki page already:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA

At the end of the page there is a table where the results of the tested
languages are shown.

There have also been several announcements in this list, but being the
first time we're using this method and August being a slow month anyway,
we've had some last-minute testers coming in.

Thanks a lot for taking care of those requests. By using it more and
more for updates in the future, I'm sure we'll be able to also refine
the process more and more.

david(dot)planella(at)ubuntu(dot)com
www.ubuntu.com