Changes to strings in update-manager

Josh Holland jrh at
Fri Sep 11 22:38:00 BST 2009

My branch of string fixes for update-manager just got merged, changing a
few user-visible strings. I am posting this to the list because mvo told
me to.

I have attached a diff of my changes, most of which are in docstrings
and comments and the like, but one or two things have changed.
Apparently the new POT file has been uploaded.

Just as a side thing, this is my first accepted contribution to a FOSS
project. It's great to know that every single Ubuntu user will be using
something I helped to write!

Josh Holland <jrh at> (key F6067C12) dutchie on