UNR translations now open in Karmic

Mikel Pascual mikel.paskual at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:59:14 BST 2009

oops. I forgot to tell that I was referring to upstream.

it seems that I missed the UNR project opening, and some people
anonymous people did the translations (I know that no one on the
translators group would make that errors).

as for the names of the translators, I didn't care about the name
itself. The bad translations where my main concern, so I wanted to
know their origin.
now I understand where they came from.

thanks for the fast responses, it's a pleasure