Fixed bugs that isn't reflected on interface

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 26 17:33:08 GMT 2009

Hi Igor,

El ds 24 de 10 de 2009 a les 20:00 +0400, en/na Игорь Зубарев va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> The same thing for translation for "gEdit Text Editor" in Gnome menu
> for Russian.
> It is translated long ago but not in menu.

I believe this is due to this bug [1]. I see that the upstream
translation of gedit already has this tring translated, although it
doesn't appear in the .desktop file. It might be that the translation
got completed after the gnome 2.28.1 release, so it did not get imported
into Ubuntu.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cdbs/+bug/453297
[2] http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gedit/gnome-2-28/po/ru

david(dot)planella(at)ubuntu(dot)com