New templates of ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu get imported

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 16 12:13:32 UTC 2009

Hi Oleg,

El dv 16 de 10 de 2009 a les 12:02 +0400, en/na Oleg Koptev va escriure:
> Hello there again.
>
> I've followed newly imported templates for slideshow and found one
> frustrating me thing:
>
> In the template “ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu-openoffice” there are two
> templates for Russian. The «Russian (Russian Federation)» [1] and
> «Russian (ru)» [2].
> This is kind of mistake, since Russian language have not variants,
> such as e.g. en_US, en_CA and so on.
> Please remove the [1] to avoid (possible) problems.
>
> Cheerz, Oleg
>
> [1] https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+pots/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu-openoffice/ru_RU/
> [2] https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+pots/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu-openoffice/ru

I've filed this support request ticket [1] asking for the ru_RU
translation to be disabled. Could you please subscribe to and keep track
of it?

I would also recommend you to file a bug against the
ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu package at
https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+filebug?no-redirect to request the removal of the ru_RU.po translation if it is present in the source package.

Regards,
David.