IRC Meeting for defining UDS-L agenda for translations

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Wed Oct 14 15:41:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

The next UDS is getting close, and we decided to have an extraordinary
IRC meeting to define and talk about Ubuntu translations during this
UDS.

This meeting will be held in the 21th of Octomber.
Among the participant we would like to have at least the person
participating at UDS.
This is why I have created a doodle schedule to set the time convenient
for the majority of people interested in this meeting.

Here is the link:
http://www.doodle.com/pmvenxtwwgs2673b

The plan is to announce the final time and date on the 18th October
2009.

Feel free to contribute to this meeting agenda:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Meetings/2009-10-21

Cheers,

--
Adi Roiban