Freeze exception request for ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu - Need feedback

Thanos Lefteris alefteris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 21:17:28 UTC 2009

Is the slideshow part of the non language pack freaze in 1 day? Also
the translations to be used are from the trunk translations or the
source package ones? Currently for most languages, they have
translated the source package, not trunk. See the difference:
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu and
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/
. I think this is mainly because the source one has been in the
templates priority wiki page :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/TemplatesPriority . So if the
trunk version is the one to be used, maybe we should call translators
to do the trunk as well? Or if the slideshow is not part of the first
freeze, maybe they should wait till there is a new source package to
translate?