Freeze exception request for ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu - Need feedback

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:09:41 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!

Following the freeze exception request guidelines, I could use some
feedback for the freeze exception request I have here:
<https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+bug/445102>

As mentioned in the bug report, there is a copy of the proposed new
slideshow ready on the web, so you can take a look:
<http://www3.telus.net/northlight/dylan/ubiquity-slideshow-proposed/#controls>
I intend for this to be the absolute last push to the base strings to
Karmic (where any other fixes will be within the "en" localization).
Please let any concerns about the new stuff be known :)

Thanks,

Dylan McCall