u/k/x/edu/buntu docs template names

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Fri May 15 17:11:11 UTC 2009

У пет, 15. 05 2009. у 18:49 +0300, Adi Roiban пише:

> If the renaming of template names will prevent us from sharing
> translations, than I think this is a valid argument and we should look
> for other solutions.

It won't.

> Are the suggestions working in Launchpad ?
> As far as I know they are deactivated for quite some time.

Not since 2.2.4 release.  They were working throughout April, though.
I'm just re-enabling them to do more testing, but they should be coming
back RSN.

> In the past, when the suggestions were enabled in Rosetta I remember
> that they were globally available, even from templates outside of
> Ubuntu.

That's correct.  Global suggestions are per-message, i.e. for the
identical English string, you get all translations done in Launchpad as
suggestions for that English message.

Cheers,
Danilo