introduction

Dante Franco doofenschmirt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 03:01:34 UTC 2009

Hello guys over there!! i am Dante Franco, i've been for a while reading the
mailing list. I speak fluently english (been studying it since i was 2 or 3
years old, n studied it in the Canada). I speak spanish as my native
language, (im from mexico).I want to help, but i don't know where to start.
ubuntu has given me lots of great stuff. I apologize if this ain't the way
to ask. but i'm trully a n00b.
so here's the deal. I want to help ubuntu to keep delivering pwnage. so what
can i do?
thanks a lot, and thanks for all your efforts (wich im sure i have seen in
my OS)
Q'apla
</Dante>