TranslatingUbuntu wiki page

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Mon Mar 23 23:45:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have update the main TranslatingUbuntu wiki page.

I am happy to receive any feedback about what is good or what is wrong
with the organization, or information from that page.

I think that by having an efficiently documented translations process we
could reduce the number of problems related to Ubuntu translations and
in the same time to increase the translations quality.

I have also started dome general localization guideles and made them
available here: https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/Guide

I encourage all Ubuntu localization team to set the link to their
localization guidelines in Rosetta. If you need help, please ask.

Cheers,
--
Adi Roiban