Ubuntu Dutch translation team is closed. Solutions?

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 08:41:34 UTC 2009

Le Friday 20 March 2009 13:18:02 Adi Roiban, vous avez écrit :

Hi,

> Based on the Greek team's list, i have started a list of Ubuntu specific
> packages:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TranslatingUbuntu/UbuntuSpecificTranslations
>
> I hope this can help you distinguish Ubuntu specific packages. Feel free
> to improve the list :)

This would be helpfull for every Translation Team. We also have this kind of
list for French translators :
http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/groupetraducteur#traductions_pour_jaunty_9.04

debian-installer is not a specific Ubuntu package, but there's some strings
that have been modified by Ubuntu developpers.

What is "hdtest" ? I guess that you mean hwtest ;) If so, the new package
for jaunty is named 'checkbox':

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+source/checkbox

I didn't find templates for Wubi and Umenu in Jaunty, but translations are
avaible in TRUNK :

https://translations.launchpad.net/wubi/trunk/+translations

https://translations.launchpad.net/umenu/trunk/+translations

There's new translation templates for  desktop notifications in Jaunty :

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+sources/indicator-
applet/+translate
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+sources/evolution-
indicator/+translate