No "used/suggested elsewhere" for Kubuntu Jaunty docs?

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Fri Mar 6 18:34:07 GMT 2009

Hi Gabor,

У пет, 06. 03 2009. у 13:43 +0100, Gabor Kelemen пише:

> I just noticed something strange: There are many suggestions for Kubuntu
> docs in Hardy, but none of these are visible in the Intrepid and Jaunty
> pages. Is it just me or something happened lately I don't know about?

Global suggestions have been disabled because they were causing a lot of
problems.  We've announced that on news.launchpad.net.  We'll hopefully
be re-enabling them by the end of the month, but we need to make sure
they don't make any work impossible (i.e. pages started timing out too
much).

Cheers,
Danilo