Answer contacts

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 24 09:27:09 UTC 2009

Hi, thanks for all the help there :)
Unfortunately we have a bigger problem in launchpad answers - we have no "answer contacts" for Indonesia!

"Indonesian (id) doesn't seem to be a language spoken by any answer
contacts in this community. If you go ahead and ask a question in that
language, no answer contacts will be able to read it. Currently, the
languages spoken by at least one answer contact are: Arabic, Bengali,
Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Finnish,
French, Galician, German, German, Low, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian,
Italian, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Malay,
Norwegian Bokmal, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan (post 1500), Persian,
Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese,
Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Yiddish."

If someone/people could volunteer for that it might help us a huge amount in the longer-term.

Also i'm having trouble accessing any tranlated documentation in any language.  I am fairly sure that i just need to add a very tiny bit more to a url to get the page in a different language (assuming it's available).  The ones i am currenly interested in are

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BootFromCD
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WindowsDualBoot
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WubiGuide
and
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BootOptions

Thanks all for all your help so far in finding out where the person in
is from and for direct posts in there trying to help him access help in his own language

Thanks and regards from
Tom :))